Canada's Emergency Rooms | Check Up Panel
Air Date: Dec 29, 2015 9:30 PM ET
Our health panel discusses the state of Canada's hospital emergency rooms.
The National Team
- B.C. Liberal throne speech lays out ambitious vision borrowing from NDP and Green platforms
- 'Like an open wound': Elliot Lake mall site still vacant 5 years after deadly collapse
- Senate passes budget bill with no amendments as Parliament breaks for summer
- NDP leadership candidates slam Trudeau's 'spineless' approach to Trump at Toronto debate
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- How changes to prostitution laws shifted the way police tackle the issue
- National security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
- The messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
- Steady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Why the Senate is unpredictable — and its independents not so independent
- Indigenous people see growing racism but are hopeful for next generation, poll suggests
- Halifax schools to start each day by recognizing Mi'kmaq lands
- 'We're all tied up in it:' Dance-opera Bearing aims to show we are all residential schools survivors
- Nunavut loses 5 public housing units to fire in 3 weeks