Bill Morneau in the hot seat, and looking back on 2 years of Trudeau and the Liberal Party | At Issue
Air Date: Oct 19, 2017 10:16 PM ET
Finance Minister Bill Morneau is in the hot seat over his personal assets. And what should we make of Trudeau and the Liberal Party after two years in office? Our At Issue panel has some answers.
- How to avoid spending money on unnecessary oil changes
- Investigating U.K. Deaths Linked To Russia / 'Overlooked' Obits / 'Missing & Murdered' (The Investigators with Diana Swain)
- Investigating Suspicious U.K. Deaths Linked To Russia (The Investigators with Diana Swain)
- Costco under investigation by Ontario forensic team over drug company payments
- Win or lose, too-close-to-call Pennsylvania race already means 'the House is in danger' for Republicans
- Trade disruption would likely spell the end of North American jobs surge: Don Pittis
- Did Trudeau's botched India trip lose the Liberals their polling lead?
- Oilpatch can't match enthusiasm of U.S. industry
- Cirque du Soleil performer killed in fall remembered as 'terrific person'
- Sex and the City co-star Cynthia Nixon running for governor of New York
- Cuphead's composer needed to be talked into the project. Now he's up for a Juno for its big band music
- 'Too close of a reflection:' Handmaid's Tale season 2 embodies #MeToo
- How 1 researcher harvested data from 50 million people — and Facebook was designed to help
- Uber halts self-driving test in Toronto after Arizona pedestrian death
- Super-fast, next-generation 5G wireless to get $200M research boost from governments
- Notorious Russian online troll farm also took swipes at Canadian targets