Air Date: Jun 15, 2016 9:30 PM ET
CBC's Renee Filippone on the expected effects of automation on jobs
- 'My life was ripped apart': Two Calgary Muslim men say CSIS wrongfully targeted them
- 'It's very troubling': Hidden camera catches car dealerships breaking sales rules
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
- Trudeau says housing is a human right — what does that mean exactly?
- Bill who? Canadians might not know the finance minister's name, but they know what they think of him
- MPs face the dilemma of figuring out who to invite to election debates and who to leave out
- Chief Liberal Party fundraiser tied to $8M loan to offshore trust in Cayman Islands
- Hackers only needed a phone number to track this MP's cellphone
- Unknown number of Canadians may be caught up in Uber data breach
- Peppa Pig's tale of torture? Why parents can't rely on platforms like YouTube Kids for child-friendly fare
- 'Every season is tick season': Experts warn of winter Lyme disease risk
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation