The Senate Scandal and the Conservative Party Convention - Oct 28, 2013
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 8:23 AM ET
The Senate govt leader has said he's prepared to consider watering down the penalties for Senators Duffy, Wallin and Brazeau. Today, we're going inside the Conservative party to take the pulse of what this unending Senate Scandal could do to its future.
Top News Headlines
- King Richard III killed by two blows to bare head, forensics show
- U.S. is off to a war that doesn't make sense – again: Neil Macdonald
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF letter outlines tentative agreement
- Nathan O’Brien murder case: Douglas Garland to appear in court
- Barry Rhodes, former B.C. prison guard on sister’s rapist: 'He would taunt me'
- Apple's iOS 8: It's delivery day for new mobile operating system
- John Travolta says gay lawsuit is based on greed
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF recommends accepting 6-year deal
- iOS 8: 8 new things
- Marriott's Envelope Please program urges hotel guests to tip housekeepers