The Senate Scandal and the Conservative Party Convention - Oct 28, 2013
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 8:23 AM ET
The Senate govt leader has said he's prepared to consider watering down the penalties for Senators Duffy, Wallin and Brazeau. Today, we're going inside the Conservative party to take the pulse of what this unending Senate Scandal could do to its future.
Top News Headlines
- Housing market a bubble set to burst, investment expert says
- Stephen Harper to announce Canada's combat role in ISIS fight Friday
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $307M
- Hong Kong protests: Communist Party fully behind HK leader, police
- Hong Kong protesters poised to occupy buildings if leader won't budge
- FireChat 'off-the-grid' messaging app: What you need to know
- Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus
- Paralysis cases in Alberta under investigation for Enterovirus D68 link
- Is China willing to sacrifice Hong Kong's booming economy?
- Lena Dunham calls secrecy 'destructive'