Today, Stephen Harper spoke publicly for the first time since his Chief of Staff quit. Our At Issue panel weighs in on if he hurt, or helped, his cause.
The Prime Minister Speaks
CBC News Posted: May 21, 2013 11:43 PM ET Last Updated: May 22, 2013 12:16 AM ET
Top News Headlines
- Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense'
- Ron MacLean won't be reprimanded over Quebec refs comment
- Justin Bieber apologizes for Japan war shrine visit
- The Koch brothers: Who are they and why do Democrats hate them?
- Massive Alberta bighorn might be biggest ever
- Firefighters were unaware Peel warehouse contained explosive materials
- Why politicians and academics don't just say what they mean
- Bionic eye allows Michigan man to see glimpses
- Chris Gobin, 18, charged with 1st-degree murder in mother's death
- 'Fairies' billboard backfires for St. John's opera company