Today, Stephen Harper spoke publicly for the first time since his Chief of Staff quit. Our At Issue panel weighs in on if he hurt, or helped, his cause.
The Prime Minister Speaks
CBC News Posted: May 21, 2013 11:43 PM ET Last Updated: May 22, 2013 12:16 AM ET
Top News Headlines
- 4 British sailors charged with sexually assaulting woman in N.S.
- Michael Bublé responds to backlash over 'hungry shorts' Instagram photo
- ESPN reporter Britt McHenry suspended after berating tow company employee
- Falling loonie has some Canadian snowbirds selling their U.S. homes
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer released online
- Mike Duffy trial: Crown shines light on payments made by senator's friend
- Correctional Service Canada offers virtual tour of federal prisons
- Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens, Game 2
- Bell faces $750M lawsuit over allegedly selling customer data
- Maple syrup could help fight bacterial infections, Canadian scientists find