Today, Stephen Harper spoke publicly for the first time since his Chief of Staff quit. Our At Issue panel weighs in on if he hurt, or helped, his cause.
The Prime Minister Speaks
CBC News Posted: May 21, 2013 11:43 PM ET Last Updated: May 22, 2013 12:16 AM ET
Top News Headlines
- Air Canada AC624 slides off runway in Halifax, 23 sent to hospital
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy
- Ex-girlfriend of Germanwings Flight 4U9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz speaks out
- Danielle Smith loses PC nomination in Highwood to Carrie Fischer
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Men are going nuts over Lululemon's 'anti-ball crushing' pants
- Rennie's Mill mansion gets makeover, on market for $1.4M
- Maple Leafs grant wish for Garrett Gamble, 11, from Sask. First Nation
- Yukon inventor opens the door to year-round growing
- Nova Scotia expecting up to 15 cm of snow on Atlantic Coast