Today, Stephen Harper spoke publicly for the first time since his Chief of Staff quit. Our At Issue panel weighs in on if he hurt, or helped, his cause.
The Prime Minister Speaks
CBC News Posted: May 21, 2013 11:43 PM ET Last Updated: May 22, 2013 12:16 AM ET
Top News Headlines
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver to plead not guilty
- Guillaume Donovan, David Foucher charged with Thunder Bay sex assault
- Bradian, B.C., former mining town, up for sale
- Peeing in the ocean: Is it OK?
- Russia denies aid convoy in Ukraine is to arm rebels
- Justin Trudeau's home break-in: Video of person of interest released
- Newfoundlander Meghan Waterman goes viral with #ALSicebucketchallenge
- Grizzly bears can use tools, study shows
- Herbert, Brendon McGuigan named as Montague homicide victims
- Jann Arden admits to 'low shots' in fight with radio station