The dispute over an 18th century Trenton farm
Posted: Jan 14, 2014 4:20 PM ET
Frank Meyers is 85, and most of his life has been farming land in Trenton -- land that's been in his family for well over 200 years. This fall he signed some of it over to DND, but now says he was pressured, and others are coming to his defence.
Top News Headlines
It's been 10 years since the Boxing Day tsunami roared through the Indian Ocean. Now, Adrienne Arsenault reconnects with a girl from Sri Lanka she met there in the days following the disaster.
- Rafael Ramos, slain NYC police officer, honoured with huge funeral
- Teen dies after being hit by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer
- Ottawa couple's son stranded in India after immigration application error
- Vatican forever bars woman who bared breasts
- Son pays off parents' mortgage for Christmas
- Black Ivory Coffee: Canadian’s elephant poop coffee makes a pricey cup of Joe
- TTC streetcar, bus head-on collision injures 4
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlets shooting believed to be gang 'infighting'
- Profanity, tailgating road rage caught on Richmond dash cam
- North Korea describes Obama with racial slur in Sony hacking row