The dispute over an 18th century Trenton farm
Posted: Jan 14, 2014 4:20 PM ET
Frank Meyers is 85, and most of his life has been farming land in Trenton -- land that's been in his family for well over 200 years. This fall he signed some of it over to DND, but now says he was pressured, and others are coming to his defence.
Top News Headlines
A bird's-eye view shows the Bardarbunga volcano, where experts say the threat level is increasing
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Apple admits some stars' accounts compromised
- Home Depot probes possible credit card data breach
- Nude celebrity photo leak casts iCloud over Apple launch
- Ukraine conflict: Putin muses on Russian forces taking Kyiv
- Joan Rivers: Family confirms star is on life support
- Des Hague, CEO of Centreplate, resigns after abusing dog
- B.C. teachers' strike: How far apart are the 2 sides?
- Convicted rental home scammer resurfaces on Kijiji