The dispute over an 18th century Trenton farm
Posted: Jan 14, 2014 4:20 PM ET
Frank Meyers is 85, and most of his life has been farming land in Trenton -- land that's been in his family for well over 200 years. This fall he signed some of it over to DND, but now says he was pressured, and others are coming to his defence.
Top News Headlines
- Iceland volcano: Bardarbunga eruption begins
- Indian status: 5 things you need to know
- Gaza crisis: Violence continues despite Egyptian call for ceasefire
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move?
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- Tina Fontaine’s family prepares for slain teen's funeral on Saturday
- Possible Ebola patient quarantined at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital
- Jabeir Jemmie dead after stabbing outside Elgin Street bars
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Young woman dead after shooting outside downtown bar