The dispute over an 18th century Trenton farm
Posted: Jan 14, 2014 4:20 PM ET
Frank Meyers is 85, and most of his life has been farming land in Trenton -- land that's been in his family for well over 200 years. This fall he signed some of it over to DND, but now says he was pressured, and others are coming to his defence.
Top News Headlines
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Ebola myths: 5 assumptions that aren't true
- Who is Martin Couture-Rouleau?
- Renee Zellweger stuns fans with unrecognizable face
- Remote-starters recall reveals gap in Canada's notification system
- Daniele Watts, actress who accused LAPD of profiling, facing charges
- Justin Trudeau vulnerable on Iraq, but has it hurt him?
- Martin Couture-Rouleau, hit-and-run driver, arrested by RCMP in July
- YouTube sensations: How online celebrities get rich in an often-wacky world
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma