The dispute over an 18th century Trenton farm
Posted: Jan 14, 2014 4:20 PM ET
Frank Meyers is 85, and most of his life has been farming land in Trenton -- land that's been in his family for well over 200 years. This fall he signed some of it over to DND, but now says he was pressured, and others are coming to his defence.
Top News Headlines
- Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus
- Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin's boyfriend testifies
- Ebola risk low, but some infections expected, says B.C. medical officer
- Health Canada bans drug ingredients from 3 factories in India
- 'Netflix is calling the shots': How the streaming service could upend the movie biz
- Staples closes 15 Canadian stores
- First Nations girl's family rejects chemo, hospital goes to court to force treatment
- Hong Kong protesters threaten to occupy government buildings
- Tom Rideout calls Paul Davis appointments 'political madness'
- 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support