The death of the eulogy
Posted: Mar 24, 2014 12:26 PM ET
We hear why Catholic churches in Ottawa want personal tributes at funerals laid to rest.
Top News Headlines
Jordan Axani, stuck with a prepaid round-the-world ticket after breaking up with his girlfriend, chooses Elizabeth Quinn Gallagher for the free trip
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul Band First Nation
- Suspect arrested after toddler left at Surrey bus stop
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley, NYC police shooter, had troubled past, criminal record
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. arrested in killing of Florida police officer
- Amaria Diljohn's loved ones gather at vigil in Scarborough
- German house sparkles with over 400,000 Christmas lights
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract