The death of the eulogy
Posted: Mar 24, 2014 12:26 PM ET
We hear why Catholic churches in Ottawa want personal tributes at funerals laid to rest.
Top News Headlines
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C.
- Ottawa shooting: Live updates
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, shot dead in Ottawa, dreamed of becoming full-time soldier
- Ottawa shooting: Dash cam video appears to show Parliament Hill shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau
- Ottawa shooting: Harper, Mulcair, Trudeau speak about attack
- Ottawa shooting: Kevin Vickers hailed as hero who helped stop attacker
- Ottawa shooting: Dramatic events caught on video
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Brian Bowman elected Winnipeg's new mayor