The cost of divesting the ONTC
Posted: Dec 09, 2014 12:04 AM ET
Ontario's Auditor General will release her findings on the actual cost of the province divesting itself of the ONTC. Nipissing MPP Vic Fedeli asked for the audit. He discovered documents showing the government's claim that it would save money were false.
Top News Headlines
- Dalhousie dentistry student calls restorative justice plan 'shocking'
- Sony cyberattack: what is Obama going to do about it?
- Emma Czornobaj gets 90 days in jail for duck-stopping deaths
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with parents
- The Interview cancellation casts pall over Hollywood
- Pakistani Taliban attack: Why insurgents killed 132 schoolchildren in cold blood
- Jordan Axani finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for free trip around the world
- Halifax Transit passenger attacked on bus
- Ontario Liberals paid $10,000 to have gas plant data erased: OPP
- 'Pop Danthology 2014' another YouTube hit for Vancouver's Daniel Kim