The cage of La Corriveau returned to Lévis
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 12:02 AM ET
One of Quebec's most popular ghost stories just got a little creepier. The cage in which Marie-Josephte Corriveau's body was displayed in back in 1763 is believed to have been found, and is now in Lévis.
Top News Headlines
Prince William and Kate, along with the Queen and Prince Philip, welcome the president of Singapore to London
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Patrice Vincent ID'd as soldier killed in Martin Rouleau hit and run
- Yellowknife woman's psychiatric report lands in employer's hands
- McDonald's sales slide, Coke flat as consumer tastes shift
- Jean-François Fortin, Jean-François Larose form new political party
- Foreign scientists call on Stephen Harper to restore science funding, freedom
- Martin Rouleau's passport was seized by Canadian authorities
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in jail for girlfriend's death
- 102 snakes seeking sanctuary slither into home near Regina
- Can Fortress North America keep Ebola at bay?