Technology Top Stories
Ontario’s brand-new online system for standardized tests crashed last week, cancelling the OSSLT test. More
Bird-like dinosaurs were social creatures and likely flocked together, contrary to the popular image of dinosaurs as solitary creatures, suggests a study at the University of Alberta. More
- Attacks that disrupted Twitter, Paypal, Spotify were just a dry run, hackers say
- Analysis Consumers may lose in massive $85B Time Warner AT&T pact read comments
- Health Minister Jane Philpott announces new food labelling, marketing regulations video
- FEATURE Is Yellowknife ready to reckon with its toxic legacy?
- Toronto woman wrongly billed for Uber ride in Poland says she feels 'violated'
- U.S. presidential election uses hodge-podge of voting technology read comments
- 'They should fess up:' Customers demand Apple find cure for iPhone 'touch disease' read comments
- Glenn Greenwald weighs in on WikiLeaks data dump on Clinton video
Captain said monster had 'large eyes ... with teeth that could be seen glistening in the moonlight'
ICE AGE BISON
Unexpected crossbreed believed to be ancestor of the European bison
There will soon be 6 people at the International Space Station, and another 2 at Chinese station
Lithium-ion batteries are used safely in millions of wireless devices around world
Study on rats shows risk of cognitive impairment for humans in space for prolonged periods of time
- Hackers used 'internet of things' devices to cause Friday's massive DDoS cyberattack
- Engineers stumble on WWI German submarine sunk by 'sea monster'
- The 10 hottest new tech products from CES 2016
- Why it's so hard to land on Mars: Bob McDonald
- Researchers uncover structure of marijuana receptor that makes humans 'high'
- U.S. presidential election uses hodge-podge of voting technology
- DNA reveals the Higgs bison, a hybrid Ice Age species depicted in ancient cave art
- Snapchat, Skype, BBM not protecting users' privacy, says Amnesty International
- 'Nice result' after baby's heart repaired in the womb
- Bad wiring or bad chemistry? What's behind Samsung's exploding smartphone batteries?