Top News Headlines
Latest Technology & Science News Headlines
Quirks & Quarks
- Forgotten But Not Gone Nov. 20, 2014 10:28 AM A new Canadian study looked at brain activity of children, adopted into new countries after their first year of life. And the results show that their brains respond to their birth-language, even though they have no recollection of it.
- New subatomic particles predicted by Canadians found at CERN
- Hackers post webcam, security camera, baby monitor video online
- Philae's comet landing 'thud' recorded
- Bus fuelled by biomethane from human waste launched in U.K.
- Apple iOS 8.1.1 aims to revive older iPads, iPhones
- Banking industry culture fosters cheating, study suggests
- Mozilla to replace Google with Yahoo as default search engine
- Dads who do housework have more ambitious daughters
- Adoptees' 'lost language' from infancy triggers brain response
- WhatsApp starts encrypting messages