Posted: Jun 12, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Stephen Lockwood, the former chair of the Alberta Health Services Board, joins the Eyeopener to gives his take on yesterday’s decision to fire the board.
Top News Headlines
- Scotland referendum: Independence forces likely victors, no matter the vote
- Scotland independence referendum: If Yes side wins, what happens next?
- Nathan O’Brien murder case: Douglas Garland appearance draws gasps in courtroom
- Scotland independence vote could be as close as Quebec referendum: Éric Grenier
- Rob Ford's cancer diagnosis: Will the mayoral candidates soften their attacks?
- Cancer sends shockwaves far beyond the patient: Nikhil Joshi
- Australia counterterrorism: 15 detained in alleged 'random beheading' plot
- Artificial sweeteners linked to obesity epidemic, scientists say
- Rob Ford to undergo chemotherapy for treatment of liposarcoma
- Alex Hennessy captures own armed holdup on GoPro camera