Posted: Jun 12, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Stephen Lockwood, the former chair of the Alberta Health Services Board, joins the Eyeopener to gives his take on yesterday’s decision to fire the board.
Top News Headlines
- Edmonton abduction: 3 missing boys found
- Sony defends cancelling The Interview release after Obama says studio 'made a mistake'
- Travis Vader rearrested in McCann murder investigation
- Australian woman arrested in killing of 8 children
- Monkey Tasered in France after chocolate-fuelled bender
- Shaw rate hikes provoke online backlash
- Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare strep infection
- What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking?
- Fort McMurray Airport evacuation over, passengers return
- Sir John A. Macdonald toonie to celebrate 1st PM's 200th birthday