St. Anne's Residentian School students in court
Posted: Dec 17, 2013 5:06 PM ET
Survivors from a residential school in Fort Albany spent the day in court looking for access to documents from an OPP investigation from the early '90s.
Top News Headlines
CBC cameras capture a moving moment between an Iman and another person at the War Memorial in Ottawa
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo arrives back in Hamilton, Ont.
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, was transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton. At the same time, a ceremony in Ottawa marked the return of ceremonial guards at the National War Memorial.
- Ottawa shooting: The face-to-face encounter that ended the attack on Parliament
- Jaylen Fryberg reportedly targeted cousins in Washington school shooting
- Ottawa shooting: Zehaf-Bibeau used junk mail as temp licence plate
- Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to public
- Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's family: 'He belonged to all of us'
- Jack Bruce, bassist from 1960s band Cream, dead at 71
- Alan Eustace, Google exec, sets records with leap from near-space
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion as 'Canada's son' comes home
- Online hate speech could be curtailed under new anti-terror push