St. Anne's Court Document
Posted: Jul 10, 2014 11:00 AM ET
Mr. Edmund Metatawabin is a survivor of the the St. Anne's Indian Residential School in Fort Albany, Ontario. His lawyer was arguing for the federal government release documents related to the trial of Anna Wesley.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- U.S. targets ISIS in Iraq with fresh airstrikes
- Don Frigo, Toronto construction exec, ID'd as man shot near Clinton, Ont.
- Human brain gene Foxp2 makes mice smarter in some ways
- Almost half of China's rich want to leave the country, Barclays says
- Coun. Giorgio Mammoliti under police investigation for fundraiser
- B.C. teachers' strike: Both sides back at bargaining table
- Jim Prentice says Alberta 'under new management'
- Django Unchained actress Daniele Watts detained by L.A. police
- Enterovirus D-68 could be cause of surge of admissions at Ontario hospital
- Enterovirus D-68: Alberta confirms virus after spike in child hospital admissions