Solving Metro Vancouver's transit troubles
Posted: Aug 26, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Local transportation advocates have unveiled a transit expansion plan funded by a .5% sales tax. We speak with Nathan Pachal from South Fraser Ontrax, a sustainable transit advocacy group on why they think a regional sales tax is the solution.
Top News Headlines
- Police say 3 young boys abducted from north Edmonton
- Fort McMurray Airport evacuation over, passengers returning
- Sony 'made a mistake' axing The Interview, Obama says
- Messy Christmas weather possible for GTA
- Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare strep infection
- Stabbings in Cairns, Australia leave 8 children dead, woman injured
- Average gasoline price dips to 99 cents and falling
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts prompt rally at school
- What could Wildrose's Danielle Smith possibly have been thinking?
- Stephen Harper's comments on missing, murdered aboriginal women show 'lack of respect'