Snow geese: a honking good time
Posted: Oct 11, 2013 10:58 AM ET
Thousands of snow geese are descending on Richmond, Surrey and Delta right now. We find out the best spots to take a gander at the gaggle from Jasper Lament, CEO of the Nature Trust of British Columbia.
Top News Headlines
Australian Jack Cooksey, who waited in line all night to be the first to buy an iPhone 6 in Perth, drops his new smartphone on camera
- Scotland referendum: Voters say No to independence from U.K.
- 8 Ebola workers found dead in Guinea, 6 suspects arrested
- Apple's iPhone 6 selling out early in Canada
- Don Frigo shooting death: Canada-wide warrant issued for Boris Panovski
- B.C. teachers' strike: Could it have ended much sooner, asks Stephen Smart
- Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone
- Justin Trudeau hits back at 'old men' over abortion stance criticism
- B.C. teachers' strike is over: 86% vote 'yes' to accept deal
- Canadian navy to retire four Cold War era ships: Sources
- Florida shooting claims 8 lives, including 6 children