Snow geese: a honking good time
Posted: Oct 11, 2013 10:58 AM ET
Thousands of snow geese are descending on Richmond, Surrey and Delta right now. We find out the best spots to take a gander at the gaggle from Jasper Lament, CEO of the Nature Trust of British Columbia.
Top News Headlines
- Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin hid homosexuality from his family, ex-boyfriend testifies
- Is China willing to sacrifice Hong Kong's booming economy?
- Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus
- Housing market a bubble set to burst, investment expert says
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $302M
- Keurig coffee sued for $600M by Ontario-based Club Coffee
- Conservatives to overhaul veterans' benefits again to placate angry ex-soldiers
- Staples closes 15 Canadian stores
- Julia Pierson, Secret Service director, resigns amid controversy
- Walruses forced ashore en masse as sea ice melts