Shining a bigger spotlight on the Paralympics
Posted: Oct 03, 2014 3:21 PM ET
The Paralympic Games will start on March 7th and this year, there will be more TV coverage than ever. Some are calling for the Paralympics to be merged with the Olympic Games. A retired Paralympian from Sudbury shared his thoughts on the matter.
Top News Headlines
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- The Interview gets Canadian online release
- Russian shopping mall lays down U.S. flag doormats
- Christmas Day: What's open in Vancouver?
- Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car
- Stephen Harper asks Canadians to pray for military fighting ISIS
- Spectacular Lamborghini crash caught on dash-cam video
- Queen Elizabeth calls for harmony in Christmas message
- Mu'ath al-Kaseasbeh's father pleads for ISIS to release Jordanian pilot
- The Interview screenings popular across the U.S.