Sex and Tech Teens - Nancy Beth Guptill
Posted: Jun 04, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Sexual bullying online is a growing problem everywhere including on PEI. Being sexually violated on social media have led to youth taking their own lives. Nancy Beth Guptill is touring Island Junior High schools to talk about online safety.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Thérèse Casgrain, feminist icon, quietly shunted by Harper government
- Addison Hall, 6, dies after car crashes into London, Ont., Costco
- Hitchbot, the hitchhiking robot, bums 1st ride
- Gaza conflict: Fighting lulls as UN backs ceasefire calls
- Lightning kills 1, injures 13 around Los Angeles
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice-PM, kills 3 in cross-border attack
- Paying off your mortgage faster can pay huge dividends
- B.C. Mounties threatened, fired upon at Tsilhqot'in reserve
- B.C. men Michael Weir, Gerald Thom dead after home-built aircraft crashes
- Massive 22-kilogram cod caught off Notre Dame Bay