Sex and Tech Teens - Nancy Beth Guptill
Posted: Jun 04, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Sexual bullying online is a growing problem everywhere including on PEI. Being sexually violated on social media have led to youth taking their own lives. Nancy Beth Guptill is touring Island Junior High schools to talk about online safety.
Top News Headlines
Jordan Axani, stuck with a prepaid round-the-world ticket after breaking up with his girlfriend, chooses Elizabeth Quinn Gallagher for the free trip
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- Suspect arrested after toddler left at Surrey bus stop
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley, NYC police shooter, had troubled past, criminal record
- Child severely injured in assault on Paul Band First Nation
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some
- Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. arrested in killing of Florida police officer
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley identified as suspect in shooting of 2 NYC officers
- German house sparkles with over 400,000 Christmas lights
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract