Posted: Nov 12, 2013 10:04 AM ET
Jacques Poitras reports on Moncton's deal with the Wildcats which helped another Irving-owned company.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
A man in his 30s was shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., Monday after he allegedly hit two members of the Canadian Forces with his car and led police on a chase
Nepal wrapped up rescue operations in its northern mountains Monday, saying all the surviving hikers believed to have been stranded on a trekking route are now safe. Thirty-nine people died, including 4 Canadians, in blizzards and avalanches in the Himalayas last week
- Indian status: 5 things you need to know
- Humpback whales pause for YouTube close-up off B.C. coast
- Peter de Groot, suspect in shootout in Slocan, B.C., dead
- Peter de Groot manhunt sees life returning to normal in Slocan
- No 'knockout punch' in Winnipeg mayoral debate on CBC
- Mayoral candidates debate replay
- Canada's doctors decline to join anti-marijuana campaign
- Squid swarm attacks research sub in Greenpeace video
- Italian nurse Daniela Poggiali suspected in deaths of 38 patients
- Deported Mexican refugee claimant dies after beating