Posted: Nov 11, 2014 12:08 AM ET
Jacques Poitras reports on Moncton's deal with the Wildcats which helped another Irving-owned company.
Top News Headlines
- Jian Ghomeshi charged in sexual assault investigation
- America's Ferguson protests put police authority on trial
- Coca-Cola gets into milk business with Fairlife brand
- Justin Trudeau's Liberals drop in polls, but is Harper catching up?
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant
- Bald eagle flies through stadium recording bird's-eye view of flight
- Prince goes social media silent, deletes YouTube videos
- NDP MP says she gave no 'explicit' consent to Liberal MP Massimo Pacetti's alleged advances
- 'Winter Storm Cato' nor'easter threatens U.S. Thanksgiving plans
- Canada Revenue Agency privacy breach leaks prominent Canadians' tax details