Posted: Nov 12, 2013 10:04 AM ET
Jacques Poitras reports on Moncton's deal with the Wildcats which helped another Irving-owned company.
Top News Headlines
MPs in the Commons greet Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers with a standing ovation for his role in stopping the gunman who attacked Parliament
- Ottawa shooting: Man arrested near war memorial as Stephen Harper lays wreath
- Ottawa shooting: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's belongings seized by police
- Ottawa shooting: MPs honour Nathan Cirillo, Kevin Vickers in House
- Halifax police arrest man, recover firearm on city bus
- Parliament Hill attack: Live updates
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo dreamed of becoming full-time soldier
- Ottawa Parliament shooting: We've known this day was coming
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C.
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau parents' statement: 'We are so sorry'