Rodents in Lethbridge care home
Posted: Sep 09, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Friends of Medicare allege that a patient was bitten by mice in a Lethbridge long-term care home. Glenn Scott, the Vice-President of the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees, joins us with his reaction to the allegations.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Daughter shocked over Christmas meal served at father's nursing home
- RCMP investigate double homicide in Anahim Lake, B.C.
- Marcus Larabie, 14, killed by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer
- TTC streetcar hits bus head-on, 4 injured
- Rafael Ramos, slain NYC police officer, honoured with huge funeral
- Ottawa couple's son stranded in India after immigration application error
- Son pays off parents' mortgage for Christmas
- Vinyl records making major comeback with Canadian music lovers
- Highway 1 near Revelstoke closed in both directions
- Vatican forever bars woman who bared breasts