Rodents in Lethbridge care home
Posted: Sep 10, 2013 1:55 PM ET
Friends of Medicare allege that a patient was bitten by mice in a Lethbridge long-term care home. Glenn Scott, the Vice-President of the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees, joins us with his reaction to the allegations.
Top News Headlines
- Saskatoon berry gets name change in U.S.
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move?
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Russian aid convoy begins leaving Ukraine
- Alfred Vuozzo, homicide victims had family links to fatal crash
- Toronto councillor wants 'thy sons' taken out of O Canada
- Car crashes through Oshawa family's living room, bursts into flames
- Stephen Harper concerned by Russia's growing military presence in Arctic
- Gun smuggling charges for Markel Chiles, former U.S. judge
- Atlantic women sought to join class action lawsuit