Rodents in Lethbridge care home
Posted: Sep 09, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Friends of Medicare allege that a patient was bitten by mice in a Lethbridge long-term care home. Glenn Scott, the Vice-President of the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees, joins us with his reaction to the allegations.
Top News Headlines
- Jian Ghomeshi gets bail, faces sex assault, choking charges
- America's Ferguson protests put police authority on trial
- Woolly mammoth autopsy provides flesh and blood samples
- NDP MP who alleges 'sex without consent' with Massimo Pacetti 'open' to resolution
- Coca-Cola gets into milk business with Fairlife brand
- Half-million cancers worldwide linked to obesity
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant
- David Nixon beaten, 2 men convicted, before he vanished for 30 years
- Justin Trudeau's Liberals drop in polls, but is Harper catching up?
- Prince goes social media silent, deletes YouTube videos