Rodents in Lethbridge care home
Posted: Sep 09, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Friends of Medicare allege that a patient was bitten by mice in a Lethbridge long-term care home. Glenn Scott, the Vice-President of the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees, joins us with his reaction to the allegations.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- U.S. is off to a war that doesn't make sense – again: Neil Macdonald
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- Barry Rhodes, former B.C. prison guard on sister’s rapist: 'He would taunt me'
- Scottish referendum polls favour No side, with undecideds in play
- Rob Ford health update coming 1 week after tumour discovery
- What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Couple bucks out-migration trend to build life in Cape Breton
- Ebola outbreak: Why the U.S. is taking the lead
- Happy Cheapskate: Just how much wine do you get at a restaurant?
- Marriott hotels prompt guests to tip housekeepers with Envelope Please program