Rodents in Lethbridge care home
Posted: Sep 09, 2014 12:02 AM ET
Friends of Medicare allege that a patient was bitten by mice in a Lethbridge long-term care home. Glenn Scott, the Vice-President of the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees, joins us with his reaction to the allegations.
Top News Headlines
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Renee Zellweger stuns fans with unrecognizable face
- Martin Couture-Rouleau, hit-and-run driver, arrested by RCMP in July
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma
- Daniele Watts, actress who accused LAPD of profiling, facing charges
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian military planes
- Grieving spouse thanks Yukoners for support after fatal grizzly bear attack
- Who is Martin Couture-Rouleau?
- Sarah Leung sentenced to 5 years for killing her 2 babies
- Paralyzed man Darek Fidyka walks after cell transplant, rehab