"Dr. C" Part 8
Posted: Oct 16, 2014 4:36 PM ET
In the eigth and final installment of his weekly "Dr. C" column, Dr. Nikhil Joshi reflects on what he's learned from documenting his experience with cancer treatment.
Top News Headlines
Audio of the 911 call to Cleveland police on Saturday about a youth in a park pointing a firearm at passersby. Police fatally shot Tamir Rice and the handgun turned out to be a realistic-looking fake handgun that had no orange safety indicator usually found on the muzzle.
- Facebook info sharing created Zoosk.com dating profile for married woman
- TFSAs will lead to 'welfare' for the wealthy, government warned
- Chuck Hagel, U.S. defence secretary, reported to be stepping down
- As Fords exit mayor's office, conflict probes intensify
- Tamir Rice, 12, identified as boy fatally shot by police while brandishing toy gun
- Accused in high-profile child porn case in Halifax pleads guilty
- Wynne's letters to Harper carry more than 1 message
- Paramedic-goalie makes quite the save at Gander game
- Hacker claiming ties to Anonymous forces Toronto police website offline for hours
- Australian mother charged after baby left 5 days in storm drain