Public Relations and suspicious pages on Wikipedia
Posted: Oct 25, 2013 5:29 PM ET
Wiki-PR is a company that boasts "Wikipedia writers for hire." So does this mean that the so-called free encyclopedia is not so 'free' after all? Day 6 spoke with freelance journalist Simon Owens.
Top News Headlines
CBC cameras capture a moving moment between an Iman and another person at the War Memorial in Ottawa
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo arrives back in Hamilton, Ont.
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, was transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton. At the same time, a ceremony in Ottawa marked the return of ceremonial guards at the National War Memorial.
- Ottawa shooting: The face-to-face encounter that ended the attack on Parliament
- Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to public
- Jaylen Fryberg reportedly targeted cousins in Washington school shooting
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- Attempt begins to recover military plane nearly 74 years after lake crash
- Ottawa shooting: Zehaf-Bibeau used junk mail as temp licence plate
- Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's family: 'He belonged to all of us'
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion as 'Canada's son' comes home
- Jack Bruce, bassist from 1960s band Cream, dead at 71