Posted: May 02, 2014 12:28 PM ET
Ontario's Privacy Commissioner has released a report demanding the police use greater discretion in how they share information related to suicide attempts.
Top News Headlines
- Travis Vader arrested as murder charges reactivated in McCann case
- Sony defends cancelling The Interview release after Obama says studio 'made a mistake'
- Pacific storm forecasted for this weekend in B.C., may impact holiday travellers
- Grocery stores remove pop case displays after complaint to WSCC
- Jack Daniel's Christmas hologram ad sends Hamiltonian home to Australia
- Edmonton abduction: 3 missing boys found
- Free weight-loss program helps Moose Jaw residents lose 2,500 lb.
- Australian woman arrested in killing of 8 children
- Wristbands supporting Const. Jordan MacWilliams raise controversy
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts prompt rally at school