Posted: May 02, 2014 12:28 PM ET
Ontario's Privacy Commissioner has released a report demanding the police use greater discretion in how they share information related to suicide attempts.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly choked, beat N.B. woman with belt
- Trinity Western law school: B.C. Law Society members vote to reverse approval
- Stephen Harper announces family tax cut, child care benefit boost
- Amelia Earhart mystery: Metal found on Pacific island from aviator's plane, group says
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly attacked actress Lucy DeCoutere on 2003 date
- Roy Mercer and Darlene Fox told to leave after 10 years in Surrey camp
- Liquor store shelf collapse in Whitehorse spills $50K — mostly fine scotch
- Video of Edmonton piano man goes viral
- Hawk, Calgary police dog, to help child witnesses in sex abuse case
- Google Street View of Quebec woman's breast leads to damages award