Posted: May 02, 2014 12:28 PM ET
Ontario's Privacy Commissioner has released a report demanding the police use greater discretion in how they share information related to suicide attempts.
Top News Headlines
An Australian man opts to save his 10-year-old goldfish, George, by having a large tumour surgically removed from its head
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF President Jim Iker on tentative deal
- Cody Legebokoff sentenced to life on 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- B.C. teachers' strike agreement: Follow the latest updates
- B.C. teachers' strike: When will schools reopen?
- Philippines volcano Mount Mayon erupting, thousands forced from homes
- Ebola outbreak 'spiralling out of control': Barack Obama
- Boeing, SpaceX to provide new ride to International Space Station
- Temporary foreign worker applications drop 74% since new reforms