Posted: May 02, 2014 12:28 PM ET
Ontario's Privacy Commissioner has released a report demanding the police use greater discretion in how they share information related to suicide attempts.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- 2 New York City police officers 'assassinated,' gunman kills self
- Amaria Diljohn ID'd as victim in Scarborough TTC bus hit-and-run
- Ian Bush charged in home invasion of Ottawa war veteran
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- Boy, 15, dead after being found unresponsive in C.B.S. home
- Mersane Warriain, Australian woman, charged with murdering 8 children
- Bill Cosby sex accusations met with intentional silence: experts
- Cuba's closer ties with U.S. won't change socialist policies, Castro says
- Ancient clay seals may shed light on biblical kings, government
- Holiday feasting: 7 ways to stay healthy in the face of temptation