Posted: May 02, 2014 12:28 PM ET
Ontario's Privacy Commissioner has released a report demanding the police use greater discretion in how they share information related to suicide attempts.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Negative online reviews can lead to threats of legal action from targeted businesses
- How foreign online streaming will upset Bell and Rogers apple carts
- Justin Trudeau memoir: 7 surprising revelations from Common Ground
- Rob Ford asked to leave Ward 17 advance voting station
- Ebola outbreak: Nigeria declared free of Ebola by World Health Organization
- ISIS fight: Turkey helping anti-ISIS Kurds defending of Kobani
- Claudia Huber, Yukon woman, killed in bear attack
- Prince William, Kate's 2nd child due in April
- Lynn Gehl challenges Indian status denial in Ontario court
- Could Ebola rank among the deadliest communicable diseases?