Posted: May 02, 2014 12:28 PM ET
Ontario's Privacy Commissioner has released a report demanding the police use greater discretion in how they share information related to suicide attempts.
Top News Headlines
- Scotland independence referendum: Rival campaigners add excitement to polling stations
- Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits
- Ailing Mayor Rob Ford releases audio statement
- Scotland referendum: Independence forces likely victors, no matter the vote
- Justin Trudeau’s abortion stance 'undemocratic,' say ex-MPs
- Scotland independence referendum: Follow CBC latest updates
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF members vote on tentative deal
- Scotland independence referendum: If Yes side wins, what happens next?
- Cougar killed after prowling outside Calgary hospital
- Death of Serena Vermeersch, 17, now a homicide investigation