Prescription Drugs in Prison
Posted: Nov 13, 2013 12:04 AM ET
Prescribing and dispensing medication behind bars. We'll hear how health and corrections workers are struggling with the issue, and how a recent Thunder Bay case has brought it to light.
Top News Headlines
- Black Friday 2014: hidden fees Canadians pay for shopping online
- Oil price decline could lead to global shocks: Don Pittis
- Father of victim in child porn case decries publication ban
- Syrian Electronic Army hackers: Who are they and why are they targeting the media
- Baby monitor maker says non-parent expert can't relate
- Black Friday 2014: Chaotic scenes spread to U.K.
- Ezra Levant, Sun News Network host, ordered to pay $80,000 in libel case
- Vaccine alternatives offered by homeopaths 'irresponsible’
- Black Friday sales lure pre-dawn customers to big box stores
- Momentous Corp. doesn't track sick days or vacation time