What can Colorado teach Canada about pot legalization?
Air Date: Apr 10, 2017 5:36 PM ET
'We were literally making it up,' says Colorado's former director of marijuana co-ordination, Andrew Freedman.
Top News Headlines
'There's a lot of work, but absolutely it can be done,' says Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami President Natan Obed.
'If you want to end school shootings, you have to create a movement that's really oriented on taking power,' says the co-creator of Occupy Wall Street and author of The End of Protest, Micah White.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Trudeau government avoids defeat on key pot bill vote
- MPs freed from House of Commons as Tories bring standoff tactics to an end
- Service Canada's gender neutral directive is 'confusing' and 'will be corrected' says minister
- Former top aide to Stephen Harper loses appeal to Supreme Court on influence peddling charge
- Ottawa shelving million-dollar job app for veterans