Wednesdays with @Kady replay: Banning masks on Halloween?
Replay our live chat with cbc.ca Politics blogger Kady O'Malley
There's always plenty to chat about with the always well-costumed Kady O'Malley.
On Wednesdays, CBCNews.ca's Politics blogger convenes a "people's caucus" to discuss and debate the issues of the week, so far.
Flickering inside the pumpkins this week:
- Three Tory MPs will see their private members bills (likely) pass in the House of Commons at third reading and head off to the Senate later today, including Blake Richards' much-discussed effort to ban the wearing of masks during riots.
- Denis Coderre reaches a fork along the road of his political career and opts to turn away from the federal Liberal leadership in favour of heading towards the Montreal mayor's chair.
- Jason Kenney continues his transformational work on Canada's immigration system, defining his own political legacy in the process.
- With the passage at second reading yesterday (thanks to our first time allocation of the fall season!) of the omnibus budget legislation, what lurks ahead for its review at Commons committees?
- ... and anything else the people on our street want to leave out there on this Halloween aft.
Replay our live chat – a big bowl full of political commentary awaits you.
(Because this riot happens online, feel free to wear your own mask. Just make sure you can see clearly.)