U.S. firm on withdrawing from Paris Accord
Air Date: Sep 18, 2017 7:04 PM ET
'President Trump does not want to be stuck with what the Obama administration did' with deal, says Bracewell lawyer and former EPA official Jeff Holmstead.
Top News Headlines
Astead Herndon, national politics reporter with the Boston Globe, and Alexander Panetta, Washington correspondent with the Canadian Press, weigh in.
Griffith University fellow and former Royal Australian Air Force officer Peter Layton discusses the F-18s Canada is buying as an interim fleet.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Kent Hehr forced to defend himself against allegations of rudeness, again
- Playing long game, new NDP leader Singh says of poor byelection showing
- Morneau's small business tax changes promise simpler rules for income sprinkling
- How N.L. helped deliver compromise that sealed provincial, federal pot tax deal
- Liberals have passed half as many bills as Harper's government in same time period