Trump says torture 'absolutely' works
Air Date: Jan 26, 2017 7:21 PM ET
Wesley Wark and Ret.-Col. Michel Drapeau discuss the consequences of Donald Trump's position on using torture in interrogations.
Top News Headlines
- Teen who died in Algonquin Park during TDSB trip didn't pass swim test
- 'This is not the legend of Heather's legacy': Charlottesville victim mourned at memorial
- In fight for free speech, researchers test anti-censorship tool built into the internet's core
- Not all shades created equal: How to get the right solar eclipse glasses
Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland says Canada's objectives at NAFTA renegotiations are clear: protecting the agreement as an engine of job creation and growth, and to modernize the trade pact to bring it up to date.
Robert Lighthizer, the U.S. trade representative to the NAFTA renegotiations in Washington, saying that major changes are needed to the trade agreement.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Canada united, America divided on NAFTA as negotiations begin
- 'Fundamentally failed': U.S. vows major overhaul as NAFTA talks formally begin
- Tension between The Rebel and conservatives erupts anew
- Canada's 10 NAFTA demands: A list of what Canada wants as talks start this week
- Tip 1 of Freeland's Art of the Deal: Expect things to get messy