Suspended Sen. Patrick Brazeau returning to Hill - as reporter
By Kady O'Malley, CBC News Posted: Nov 29, 2013 11:04 AM ET Last Updated: Dec 02, 2013 12:26 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Nigel Wright won't face charges, what's next in the Senate-PMO scandal? Apr. 19, 2014 6:30 AM This week on The House, Evan Solomon looks into the ramifications of the RCMP's decision to not pursue charges against Nigel Wright. What does that mean for the Prime Minister's former chief of staff, for Mike Duffy, and for Stephen Harper? Paul Calandra, the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister, and Charlie Angus, the NDP's ethics critic, join us to discuss.
- The House: What's next in the Duffy-Wright affair?
- Canada's official gift store only for the political elite
- Space agency boss Walt Natynczyk says militarization not his goal
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- Canada's criticism of Russia will 'make no difference'
- Jim Flaherty hailed as a 'hero' by sons at state funeral
- Canada to send 6 CF-18s for NATO operation in Eastern Europe
- MPs switch suits to promote national fitness
- Fair elections act: 7 things you may not know