In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Are we losing the war against ISIS? May 23, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Evan Solomon talks with the Parliamentary Secretary to Defence Minister James Bezan about Canada's strategy after recent setbacks in the war against ISIS. Then, the former head of Elections Canada, Jean-Pierre Kingsley, argues that having a fixed election date is turning Canadian politics into a dangerous system of endless campaigns.
- Julie Lalonde sees backlash after complaint about Royal Military College cadets
- Governor General's flight to pay respects to Saudi king cost $175K
- New Conservative ad includes shot of doomed Camaro assembly line
- Canada cites defence for Israel in blocking UN plan to curb nuclear weapons
- RCMP to release OPP report on Oct. 22 shooting, full Michael Zehaf-Bibeau video
- Greenhouse gas emissions: How can Canada cut 30% by 2030?
- Bill C-51: 'No prosperity without security,' Steven Blaney says
- Royal Military College cadets struggled with questions of sexual consent: Educator
- $20M sex work exit fund 'over-subscribed': Peter MacKay