Senators to debate motion to suspend Brazeau, Duffy, Wallin
CBC News Posted: Oct 22, 2013 11:24 AM ET Last Updated: Oct 22, 2013 11:24 AM ET
- Final round of witness testimony on prostitution bill at Justice by Kady O'Malley Jul. 10, 2014 7:00 AM
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Elizabeth May talks cooperation, pipelines and election fairness Jul. 5, 2014 6:29 AM This week on The House, guest-host Terry Milewski talks to Green Party leader Elizabeth May about the failure of the opposition parties to work together, the possibility of collaborating with them heading into the next election, and whether she expects that election will be fair.
- Marc Emery, the 'prince of pot,' may be a liability for the Liberals
- Is Stephen Harper obliged to fill empty Senate seats?
- Nova Scotia trucking company OK'd to hire temporary foreign workers
- Historic land-title ruling creates development 'uncertainty,' report argues
- Timea Nagy not offended by Tory MP Robert Goguen's rape questions
- John Baird warns Eritrean consulate over 'diaspora tax'
- Prostitution bill likely unconstitutional MPs told on day 3 of hearings
- MPs hear final witnesses as review of prostitution bill set to wrap up
- Tom Mulcair says 'partisan politics' nixed visit to Manitoba flood zone