Senators, MPs and citizens react to Justin Trudeau's Senate bombshell
By Kady O'Malley, CBC News Posted: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET Last Updated: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- The aftermath of 10/22/14 Oct. 18, 2014 2:01 PM This week on a special edition The House, NDP staffer Greta Levy, Conservative MP Erin O'Toole, Liberal MP Scott Brison and NDP MP Megan Leslie take us inside Parliament during Wednesday's dramatic events. Then, Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney joins us to discuss what the aftermath of this week's attacks will be.
- Ottawa shooting: The face-to-face encounter that ended the attack on Parliament
- Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to public
- Ottawa shooting: RCMP takes over investigation, OPP to probe police conduct
- Ottawa shooting: Zehaf-Bibeau used junk mail as temp licence plate
- Online hate speech could be curtailed under new anti-terror push
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun?
- Ottawa shooting: Harper government wants to make terror arrests easier
- Ottawa shooting: A timeline of events from RCMP