Senators, MPs and citizens react to Justin Trudeau's Senate bombshell
By Kady O'Malley, CBC News Posted: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET Last Updated: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET
- PM heads to BC for 'business roundtable' and party event by Kady O'Malley Aug. 20, 2014 7:06 AM Also today: NDP Leader Tom Mulcair talks to the Canadian Medical Association and Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau and his caucus wrap up a three-day retreat in Edmonton.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Aid on its way to Ukraine and Iraq Aug. 15, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, guest-host Chris Hall talks to Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird about the latest humanitarian aid on its way to Ukraine and what assistance Canada will send to Iraq. Then, retiring TSB Chair Wendy Tadros joins us to talk about the agency's final report on the Lac-Mégantic derailment and what further changes she would like to see in rail safety.
- Justin Trudeau says he wants 170 Liberal MPs in the House
- Liberals edge back from the brink under Justin Trudeau
- George W. Bush takes ice bucket challenge, nominates Bill Clinton
- Quebec NDP MP Sana Hassainia defects over Mideast position
- Canadian ambassador Andrew Bennett says religious freedom 'violated' in China
- Never mind the West, can Justin Trudeau crack Fortress Quebec?
- CSEC kept 66 'unintentionally' obtained private communications
- Harper North trip to highlight agriculture, Arctic sovereignty
- James Moore pitches changes to interprovincial trade