Senators, MPs and citizens react to Justin Trudeau's Senate bombshell
By Kady O'Malley, CBC News Posted: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET Last Updated: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Nigel Wright won't face charges, what's next in the Senate-PMO scandal? Apr. 19, 2014 6:30 AM This week on The House, Evan Solomon looks into the ramifications of the RCMP's decision to not pursue charges against Nigel Wright. What does that mean for the Prime Minister's former chief of staff, for Mike Duffy, and for Stephen Harper? Paul Calandra, the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister, and Charlie Angus, the NDP's ethics critic, join us to discuss.
- Ottawa to propose new pension scheme, but not budging on CPP
- If Supreme Court nixes Senate reform, is referendum next?
- Robocalls made across Canada in 2011 won't bring charges
- Heartbleed bug delay begs explanation from Revenue Canada
- Skilled immigrants to be offered 'express entry' to Canada in 2015
- Eve Adams nomination race gets nastier
- RCMP's Italian-made executive plane up for auction online
- Tom Mulcair rails against 'illegally erased' Duffy-Wright emails
- Fair Elections Act: Online petition gets almost 50K signatures in 24 hours