Senators, MPs and citizens react to Justin Trudeau's Senate bombshell
By Kady O'Malley, CBC News Posted: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET Last Updated: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Are we losing the war against ISIS? May 23, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Evan Solomon talks with the Parliamentary Secretary to Defence Minister James Bezan about Canada's strategy after recent setbacks in the war against ISIS. Then, the former head of Elections Canada, Jean-Pierre Kingsley, argues that having a fixed election date is turning Canadian politics into a dangerous system of endless campaigns.
- Greenhouse gas emissions: How can Canada cut 30% by 2030?
- New Conservative ad includes shot of doomed Camaro assembly line
- Parties playing game of chicken with federal election debates
- Ruffled feathers, power plays: Canada's first TV election debate was also a headache
- $20M sex work exit fund 'over-subscribed': Peter MacKay
- Japan-Canada trade talks stalled with no meetings in sight
- Canada can't account for $3.1B in anti-terror funding, AG finds
- The ruler and the hero: Do the federal leaders follow common types?
- Fixed election date eroding campaign rules, ex-elections chief says