Senators, MPs and citizens react to Justin Trudeau's Senate bombshell
By Kady O'Malley, CBC News Posted: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET Last Updated: Jan 29, 2014 12:00 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Back to the future with Brian Mulroney and Jean-François Lisée Mar. 8, 2014 6:30 AM This week on The House, former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney compares the crisis in Ukraine to what he dealt with at the height of the cold war. Then, PQ cabinet minister Jean-François Lisée talks about when another referendum in Quebec might be held. Minister of State for Democratic Reform Pierre Poilievre defends the Fair Elections Act. And In House panellists Terry Milewski and Emmanuelle Latraverse weigh in on the week that was in Canadian politics.
- Stephen Harper heads to South Korea to ink long-awaited free-trade pact
- Former PM Brian Mulroney says Putin is no Gorbachev
- Ukraine crisis leads to Canada expelling Russian soldiers
- Vincent Li day pass intensifies debate over 'high-risk' offenders
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns
- Jason Kenney on 6-day study tour to Germany, U.K.
- PMO won't say how many staff earn $150K, citing privacy
- The foul called on the Fair Elections Act
- Ban of Swiss Arms guns sows confusion