Senator lashes out at reporter on Twitter, apologizes
CBC News Posted: Jun 26, 2012 5:47 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 26, 2012 7:49 PM ET
- Ambrose to unveil new drug safety bill at Ottawa pharmacy by Kady O'Malley Dec. 6, 2013 8:29 AM Also: Environmental groups head to the site of the future Canadian Museum of History to protest the recently relevealed sponsorship deal with the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- A House Special Edition: Remembering Nelson Mandela Dec. 7, 2013 6:30 AM This week on a special edition of The House, Evan Solomon explores the political legacy of Nelson Mandela with former Prime Ministers Brian Mulroney and Jean Chrétien, former Governor General Michaëlle Jean, former Ontario Premier and interim Liberal leader Bob Rae, and former Brian Mulroney cabinet Minister Perrin Beatty.
- 'Vanessa's Law' would let Ottawa pull dangerous drugs
- Rob Anders still no fan of Nelson Mandela
- Flaherty says EI funds won't be used to create budget surplus
- Dimitri Soudas gets senior job with Conservatives
- Tory senators blast NDP for advocating Senate abolition
- Leona Aglukkaq defends polar bear hunt
- NDP surges ahead of Tories in party power ranking: Nanos
- Senator Roméo Dallaire in car crash on Parliament hill
- Canada's 150th birthday logos tested ahead of 2017 anniversary