Russian sanctions: Latest list of individuals and entities targetted
Canada has announced a new round of economic sanctions and travel bans against Russian and Ukrainian individuals, military units and commercial entities the Canadian government says "bear responsibility for the crisis" in Ukraine.
Here is the list of targeted individuals and entities as posted Aug. 6, 2014 on the Prime Minister's Office website:
- Sergei Orestovoch Beseda, Commander of the Fifth Service of the Russian Federal Security Service and Commander of the Service for Operational Information and International Communications of the Russian Federal Security Service.
- Aleksandr Vasilievich Bortnikov, permanent member of the Russian Federation’s Security Council and Director of the Russian Federal Security Service.
- Mikhail Vladimirovich Degtyarev, member of the State Duma.
- Mikhail Efimovich Fradkov, permanent member of the Russian Federation’s Security Council and Director of the Foreign Intelligence Service.
- Boris Vyacheslavovich Gryzlov, permanent member of the Russian Federation’s Security Council.
- Ramzan Akhmadovich Kadyrov, President of the Republic of Chechnya.
- Vladimir Georgyevich Kulishov, First Deputy Director of the Russian Federal Security Service, Chief of the Border Guards.
- Konstantin Valerevich Malofeev, Russian business figure and financier of secessionist groups in Ukraine.
- Rashid Gumarovich Nurgaliev, permanent member and Deputy Secretary of the Russian Federation’s Security Council.
- Nikolai Platonovich Patrushev, permanent member and Secretary of the Russian Federation’s Security Council.
- Nikolay Terentievich Shamalov, CEO and majority shareholder of Bank Rossiya.
- Igor Shchegolev, aide to the President of the Russian Federation and the former Minister of Communications and Mass Media.
- Alexander Nikolayevich Tkachyov, Governor of Krasnodar Krai.
- Valerii Yuriovych Travkin, officer in the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
- Sergey Abisov, "Minister of Interior" of the "Republic of Crimea."
- Pavel Yurevich Gubarev, one of the self-described leaders of the so-called "Donetsk People’s Republic."
- Ekaterina Yurevna Gubareva, so called "Minister of Foreign Affairs" of the "Donetsk People’s Republic."
- Boris Litvinov, Chairman of the "Supreme Council" of the so called "Donetsk People’s Republic."
- Oksana Tchigrina, spokesperson of the so called "government" of the "Luhansk People’s Republic."
- Bank of Moscow
- Dobrolet (Dobrolyot) Airlines
- Russian Agricultural Bank (Rosselkhozbank)
- Russian National Commercial Bank
- United Shipbuilding Corporation
- VTB Bank OAO (former Vneshtorgbank)
- "Army of the Southeast"
- "Crimean enterprise 'Azov distillery plant’"
- "Donbass People’s Militia"
- "Federal State of Novorossiya"
- "International Union of Public Associations 'Great Don Army’"
- "Luhansk Guard"
- "Resort 'Nizhnyaya Oreanda’"
- "State concern 'National Association of producers Massandra’"
- "State enterprise 'Factory of sparkling wine Novy Svet’"
- "State enterprise 'Kerch commercial seaport’"
- "State enterprise 'Magarach of the national institute of wine’"
- "State enterprise 'Sevastopol commercial seaport’"
- "State enterprise 'Universal-Avia’"
- "State ferry enterprise 'Kerch Ferry’"
- "Vostok battalion"