Reaction to Jim Flaherty's resignation from cabinet
'The best finance minister in the world, and a good friend' - Winnipeg MP Steven Fletcher
CBC News Posted: Mar 18, 2014 5:16 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 18, 2014 5:16 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Immigration Minister John McCallum tells the House of Commons that he is urging Liberals to support the Conservative motion to bring more Yazidis to Canada.
International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland says that CETA isn't dead yet, but that the ball is now in the Europeans' court.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Steven Blaney kicks off Conservative leadership campaign with proposed niqab ban
- Health Minister Jane Philpott announces new food labelling, marketing regulations
- Canada-EU trade deal on hold as Belgium fails to reach agreement
- Veterans allowed too much pot, says former NDP MP Peter Stoffer
- Liberals promise to bring Yazidi refugees to Canada within 4 months