Reaction to Jim Flaherty's resignation from cabinet
'The best finance minister in the world, and a good friend' - Winnipeg MP Steven Fletcher
CBC News Posted: Mar 18, 2014 5:16 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 18, 2014 5:16 PM ET
- Mulcair, Liberals join latest push for missing women inquiry by Kady O'Malley Aug. 27, 2014 10:41 AM The New Democrat leader is back on the Hill to reiterate his call for a public inquiry into missing and murdered indigenous women.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Breaking down barriers Aug. 22, 2014 2:01 PM This week guest-host Chris Hall talks to Industry Minister James Moore about breaking down provincial trade barriers. Then Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger explains why Prime Minister Harper is wrong for not calling a national inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- Royal baby law stands as court dismisses Catholic challenge
- Peter MacKay's justice roundtables didn't set a place for sex workers
- Premiers, aboriginal leaders discuss talks on aboriginal women inquiry
- Tories tout 'traditional family values' in message to party members
- Leonardo DiCaprio nominates Stephen Harper to do ice bucket challenge
- Stephen Harper raises spectre of Russian threat in Arctic speech to troops
- Tom Mulcair vows aboriginal women inquiry within 100 days if NDP elected
- Aboriginal women inquiry support grows ahead of premiers meeting
- Conservative Hill staffers targeted by anonymous email on MP budget freeze