Reaction to Jim Flaherty's resignation from cabinet
'The best finance minister in the world, and a good friend' - Winnipeg MP Steven Fletcher
CBC News Posted: Mar 18, 2014 5:16 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 18, 2014 5:16 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- New anti-terrorism bill Jan. 31, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney outlines the contents of the government's new anti-terrorism bill. Then opposition critics Paul Dewar and Wayne Easter voice their concerns.
- Stephen Harper takes aim at terror, opposition gets dinged
- Stephen Harper makes his case for new powers to combat terror
- Anti-terrorism powers: What's in today's legislation?
- NDP, Liberals post best fundraising results in 10 years
- Premiers, Joe Oliver spar over infrastructure funding ahead of 2015 election
- New anti-terror bill could put chill on freedom of speech
- CSIS to be given 'power to disrupt,' not arrest, in new anti-terror bill
- Ottawa reports $3.3B deficit for first eight months of 2014-15
- Terrorism: A look at what other countries have done to combat the threat