The federal Liberal Party's dramatically lit, black and red signs in Quebec are a bold departure from the party's election posters in the rest of the country.
Quebecers are parodying the Liberals' intense new posters
CBC News Posted: Aug 14, 2015 6:55 PM ET Last Updated: Aug 14, 2015 7:52 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- More than a million restricted, prohibited guns in Canada
- Justin Trudeau faces next Trump test at NATO and G7 meetings
- Jody Wilson-Raybould's father calls missing and murdered inquiry a 'bloody farce'
- Trudeau says Canada will keep sharing intelligence amid U.S. controversies
- Bell Canada must 'honour' commitment to modernize email system, government says