'The risk that B.C. is being asked to bear is simply not acceptable'
Air Date: Apr 10, 2018 6:03 PM ET
B.C. Green Party Leader Andrew Weaver discusses the provincial government's opposition to Trans Mountain as the federal government meets in Ottawa to discuss how to save the pipeline.
Top News Headlines
- Royal baby watch is on as Duchess of Cambridge enters hospital
- CIBC financial adviser says she does 'daily harm to customers', disputes finding in banks probe
- Threat of climate change rises again as the world gobbles coal, oil and natural gas: Don Pittis
- Air Canada accused of mishandling female pilot's concern of sexism
More than 6,000 people have crossed the Quebec border seeking asylum so far in 2018 and officials expect the surge to continue with the onset of warmer weather
Parliamentary committee report on pharmacare in Canada recommends a single-payer universal prescription drug plan in Canada instead of the current patchwork system
Latest Politics News Headlines
- For Kathleen Wynne, repeating past election comebacks won't be enough
- Canada sending 6 helicopters to help UN mission in Mali
- Idea of getting firearms vendors to track sales revives old gun control debate
- Canada's arms deal with Saudi Arabia includes 'heavy assault' vehicles
- Stiffer rules needed on money spent by third parties in elections, says report