Should preliminary hearings be scrapped?
Air Date: Feb 23, 2017 6:37 PM ET
Defence lawyer Anne-Marie McElroy reacts to the Ontario Attorney General's call to do away with preliminary inquiries as a way to cut courtroom backlog.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Migrants with no status in the U.S. battle anxiety as they await Trump's next move
- International adoptions decline dramatically in Canada
- Amid Trans Mountain uncertainty, pro-pipeline Indigenous peoples make a pitch for development
- DND uncertain how best to defend satellites
- First round of NAFTA talks wrap in Washington