Should preliminary hearings be scrapped?
Air Date: Feb 23, 2017 6:37 PM ET
Defence lawyer Anne-Marie McElroy reacts to the Ontario Attorney General's call to do away with preliminary inquiries as a way to cut courtroom backlog.
Wednesday April 26, 2017
Rosemary Barton's full interview with Michael Froman, U.S. trade representative under Barack Obama
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Mexico and Canada 'in this together' on NAFTA, amid Trump confusion
- Liberals drop some proposals, but seem ready to move ahead with reform to Parliament
- What Harjit Sajjan really did while serving in Afghanistan
- True test of Trudeau's expensive data devotion will be whether he follows the numbers
- Trump to give NAFTA talks a 'good, strong shot' after Trudeau warns of withdrawal risks