Want to learn more about the people who appear on CBC News Network's Power & Politics Power Panel? Biographies and photographs for each panelist are just a click away.
Conservatives will pick their new party leader next month by casting mail-in ballots for several weeks leading up to a convention in Toronto. Over the past year, Power & Politics has spoken to all 14 candidates for the leadership. Watch the interviews.read comments video
- Canadian sniper's shot 'entirely consistent' with non-combat role, Trudeau says
- Trudeau touts open Canadian immigration system in face of Trump travel ban
- How Trudeau lost his way on electoral reform
- 'A hell of a shot': Sniper record latest example of deadly Canadian marksmanship
- Trudeau blames Conservative senators for acrimony in Senate
National Indigenous Peoples Day on Parliament Hill
- The Liberal approach to national security June 24, 2017 2:01 PM This week on The House, it was a key campaign promise: repeal the "problematic elements" of the Conservatives' anti-terrorism law. The Liberals finally delivered their response in the form bill C-59. Does it achieve the balance between security and Canadians' rights that Justin Trudeau talked about? Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale joins us. We also hear from the opposition parties.