Want to learn more about the people who appear on CBC News Network's Power & Politics Power Panel? Biographies and photographs for each panelist are just a click away.
- Liberals win 3 of 4 federal byelections, nab seat from Tories in B.C.
- Americans revoking travel visas from visitors who plan to claim asylum in Canada
- Liberals reach deal with the provinces on sharing pot tax revenue, with price pegged at about $10 a gram
- Union leader to talk NAFTA with top Trump adviser, again
- What to watch as Trudeau, Scheer face test in 4 byelections
Justin Trudeau's state visit to Asia winds down
- Can Ottawa and the provinces agree on how to tax pot? December 09, 2017 2:01 PM This week on The House, guest-host David Cochrane talks to federal finance minister Bill Morneau and his B.C. counterpart Carole James about how Ottawa and the provinces plan to agree on how to tax marijuana, and how to split those revenues.