Want to learn more about the people who appear on CBC News Network's Power & Politics Power Panel? Biographies and photographs for each panelist are just a click away.
Director of NATO's Strategic Communications Centre of Excellence Janis Sarts discusses cyber threats to democracy and what Canada must do to prepare.
Igor Volsky, deputy director at the Center for American Progress Action Fund and co-host of Thinking CAP podcast, weighs in on the prospects for U.S. gun reform in the wake of the Florida school shooting.
- Convicted attempted murderer invited to reception with Trudeau in India
- Karina Gould wants to save democracy from fake news. How?
- How Trudeau's India trip lays the groundwork for the 2019 election
- Invitation to attempted murderer throws cloud over Trudeau's India visit
- Trudeau talks 'united India' with outspoken foe of Sikh nationalists
Centennial Flame monument updated to include Nunavut
- A new chapter for Indigenous rights? February 17, 2018 2:01 PM This week on The House, Chris Hall sits down with two cabinet ministers, Jody Wilson-Raybould and Carolyn Bennett, to discuss the recently promised legal framework to recognize Indigenous rights. We also talk to NDP leader Jagmeet Singh about crafting a progressive alternative to the Liberal Party..