Want to learn more about the people who appear on CBC News Network's Power & Politics Power Panel? Biographies and photographs for each panelist are just a click away.
Monday October 16, 2017
MPs - Joel Lightbound (Liberal), Pierre Poilievre (Conservative), and Nathan Cullen (NDP) discuss
- As trade irritants pile up, Trudeau calls Trump to sell Bombardier-Airbus deal
- Conservatives name former Rebel Media director as 2019 campaign chair
- Freeland calls U.S. NAFTA demands 'troubling' and 'unconventional'
- Bill Morneau asks to meet with ethics watchdog as controversy swirls
- Opposition accuses Liberals of 'paralysis' in crackdown on crooked immigration consultants
Trudeau in Mexico
- Are we heading for a post-NAFTA world? October 14, 2017 2:01 PM This week on The House, U.S. Congressman Brian Higgins warns Donald Trump that NAFTA won't go down without a fight in Congress. Then, Canada's International Trade Minister François-Philippe Champagne explains why he even if he doesn't believe NAFTA talks are doomed, Canada is working on keeping its options open.