Kady O'Malley, Meagan Fitzpatrick and Laura Payton from the cbc.ca/politics team answer readers' questions about the return of Parliament and discuss what's in store for the weeks to come.
Parliament returns chat recap
CBC News Posted: Jan 30, 2012 11:25 AM ET Last Updated: Jan 30, 2012 10:47 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Are we losing the war against ISIS? May 23, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Evan Solomon talks with the Parliamentary Secretary to Defence Minister James Bezan about Canada's strategy after recent setbacks in the war against ISIS. Then, the former head of Elections Canada, Jean-Pierre Kingsley, argues that having a fixed election date is turning Canadian politics into a dangerous system of endless campaigns.
- Parties playing game of chicken with federal election debates
- Fixed election date eroding campaign rules, ex-elections chief says
- The ruler and the hero: Do the federal leaders follow common types?
- Royal Military College cadets struggled with questions of sexual consent: Educator
- Canada can't account for $3.1B in anti-terror funding, AG finds
- Gov. Gen. David Johnston rebuffs NDP questions on Senate residency
- NDP jumps into 3-way race with Conservatives, Liberals
- Conservatives reject latest debate pitch from broadcasters
- Laureen Harper hosts new nighttime friends at 24 Sussex with bat house