CBC's senior Washington correspondent Neil Macdonald reports on U.S. President Barack Obama's waning influence on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
Obama losing clout in Mideast politics
CBC News Posted: Sep 22, 2011 2:16 AM ET Last Updated: Sep 22, 2011 3:16 AM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Chris Alexander hints at long-term Iraq mission Sep. 13, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander discusses Canada's participation in the coalition to fight ISIS. Could the mission turn into long-term engagement in the region?.
- Mike Duffy trial won't be run as a 'political vendetta,' lawyer says
- Rob Ford tumour diagnosis: Do politicians have a right to medical privacy?
- John Baird announces more sanctions against Russia
- Temporary foreign worker applications drop 74% since new reforms
- Liberal polling lead more than a Justin Trudeau honeymoon
- Tories table plan to stop violence against aboriginal women and girls
- Immigrants to Canada not sold on new 'express entry' system
- Election clock ticking down on private members' business
- Tom Mulcair says he will propose $15 federal minimum wage