CBC's senior Washington correspondent Neil Macdonald reports on U.S. President Barack Obama's waning influence on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
Obama losing clout in Mideast politics
CBC News Posted: Sep 22, 2011 2:16 AM ET Last Updated: Sep 22, 2011 3:16 AM ET
Top News Headlines
- Calgary police seek woman believed to have 'significant information' about slayings of 4
- 'I love Canada': Syracuse teen's car found after Toronto parking nightmare
- Dark web's largest illegal marketplace, founded by Canadian, shut down by U.S.
- Even after Trump warning, Mueller likely to probe president's finances: reports
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Trudeau defends his choice for governor general amid revelations about her past
- Julie Payette's vetting for governor general questioned amid 'disquieting' revelations
- Scheer says anti-Khadr campaign in U.S. media is fair game as NDP cry hypocrisy
- Andrew Scheer unveils 'regional, gender diverse' House leadership team
- Trump's 'influential' pick for ambassador to Canada faces Senate hearing