Mulroney on Trump and the reality of governing
Air Date: Nov 20, 2017 12:13 PM ET
Former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney spoke in Montreal at an event about the Environment and he was asked about a carbon tax and US President Donald Trump. This was his answer.
Top News Headlines
Astead Herndon, national politics reporter with the Boston Globe, and Alexander Panetta, Washington correspondent with the Canadian Press, weigh in.
Griffith University fellow and former Royal Australian Air Force officer Peter Layton discusses the F-18s Canada is buying as an interim fleet.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- The CRA 'picks on people who can't defend themselves,' says single mother battling agency
- Morneau's small business tax changes promise simpler rules for income sprinkling
- PMO staffer Claude-Éric Gagné under investigation for inappropriate behaviour
- Canadian arms makers get OK to sell to Ukraine
- Military proclaims move to buy Australian F-18s on Facebook - with photo of wrong jet