Morneau to divest all family shares in business
Air Date: Oct 19, 2017 2:31 PM ET
Finance Minister Bill Morneau says he will place all of his assets in a blind trust and move forward on divesting all of his family's shares in Morneau Shepell.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Trudeau government avoids defeat on key pot bill vote
- Tories' filibuster stunt enters second day as party digs in on Atwal affair
- Ottawa shelving million-dollar job app for veterans
- Health Canada rejects claim that new radon gas standards put Canadians at risk
- Russian embassy calls Trudeau's criticism of Putin 'confrontational'