Michelle Rempel responds to ISIS threat with #SecureBedroomSelfie
'I'm feeling pretty secure right now [because] of hard won freedoms,' junior minister tweets
By Kady O'Malley, CBC News Posted: Sep 22, 2014 2:24 PM ET Last Updated: Sep 22, 2014 7:40 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Baby boomers renovate homes to give adult kids more space in the nest
- Joy and anger flare as giant B.C. natural gas project gets thumbs up from Ottawa
- Oil surges 6% on OPEC agreement, but analysts skeptical of sustained rally
- 'They owned me': Sixties Scoop adoption survivors say they were sold to U.S. families
Foreign Affairs Minister Stephane Dion offers a grammar lesson to Conservative MP Peter Kent during Question Period by explaining the difference between "discussion" and "negotiation".
NDP Leader Tom Mulcair says the fact that the Prime Minister Trudeau was in the BC talking about protecting the Great Bear Rainforest from pipelines just 48 hours before the Pacific-Northwest pipeline was approved is galling.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- #TrumpWon the debate? Legitimate polls show otherwise
- Trudeau government at pains to explain Pacific Northwest LNG
- Tardy bureaucrats causing First Nations' cost overruns, report finds
- Andrew Scheer enters Conservative leadership race
- Federal government approves liquefied natural gas project on B.C. coast with 190 conditions