Megan Leslie defends posting '911 Truth' event on MP website
'Partisan trolls on Twitter got all excited, and all of a sudden, it was a story.'
CBC News Posted: Mar 27, 2014 6:47 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 28, 2014 12:03 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- U.S. Ambassador wants Canada to contribute more to ISIS fight Sep. 27, 2014 2:01 PM This week on The House, the U.S. ambassador to Canada, Bruce Heyman, explains his country's objective to defeat ISIS and why he's hoping Canada will contribute more to the coalition's efforts.
- Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus
- Tom Mulcair's EU trade deal choice could signal election strategy
- Stephen Harper confirms 26 Canadian soldiers now in Iraq
- Refugee health-cuts ruling appealed by Ottawa
- Conservatives to overhaul veterans' benefits again to placate angry ex-soldiers
- ISIS fight: Stephen Harper to brief Conservative caucus on options
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories
- NDP motion to reform QP defeated despite Tory backbench support
- Muskrat hats: Fur group lobbied ministers over RCMP tuque trade-in plan