Megan Leslie defends posting '911 Truth' event on MP website
'Partisan trolls on Twitter got all excited, and all of a sudden, it was a story.'
CBC News Posted: Mar 27, 2014 6:47 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 28, 2014 12:03 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Former PM Brian Mulroney overcomes difficulties with his microphone and delights the crowd by blaming the issues on Ed Broadbent, then joking about running for the conservative leadership.
Get daily access to the movers and shakers. Get an insider's view from the country's most influential figures.
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Liberal backbenchers, Tory leadership hopefuls among Parliament's biggest dissenters
- 'I am a man with no land': African migrants wait in limbo, dreaming of sanctuary in Canada
- Canadian troops in Iraq mount pressure on ISIS around Syrian border
- 1 in 4 Canadians want Trump-style travel ban, poll suggests
- Trudeau retracts 'barbaric' remarks