Megan Leslie defends posting '911 Truth' event on MP website
'Partisan trolls on Twitter got all excited, and all of a sudden, it was a story.'
CBC News Posted: Mar 27, 2014 6:47 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 28, 2014 12:03 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Steven Blaney discusses radicalization and anti-terrorism legislation Feb. 28, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney answers some of the key criticisms of the government's anti-terrorism bill. Evan Solomon also puts the controversial legislation under the microscope with Craig Forcese, an associate professor in the University of Ottawa's law faculty.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy
- Trudeau, Mulcair top Harper in approval ratings, but regional swings key
- Stephen Harper proposes bill to deny parole for some murderers
- Conservative Facebook post on West Edmonton Mall threat 'troubling,' Alberta MLA says
- Canada's military gets new bosses, same old problems
- Bill C-51 power play may come back to haunt Conservative MPs
- Income splitting: What it is and who benefits
- Sex crime prevention program cut by Ottawa
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?