Megan Leslie defends posting '911 Truth' event on MP website
'Partisan trolls on Twitter got all excited, and all of a sudden, it was a story.'
CBC News Posted: Mar 27, 2014 6:47 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 28, 2014 12:03 PM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Economic troubles overshadow MPs' return to Ottawa Jan. 24, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, with Parliament set to resume on Monday, questions about the state of the Canadian economy are bound to overshadow all other debates. The Minister of State for Finance, Kevin Sorenson, explains the government's plan.
- New anti-terror bill could put chill on freedom of speech
- Feds pay $180K to run mining counsellor's office, with no counsellor
- Canada-EU summit reception costs keep rising - to $162K
- Stephen Harper holds 1st meeting with AFN national Chief Perry Bellegarde
- NAFTA probe of Alberta's tailings ponds blocked by Canada
- Staff disclosure rules risk a 'witch hunt,' Parliament's watchdogs warn
- Project Levitation and your privacy: Politicians call for cybersurveillance oversight
- ISIS fight: NDP says Stephen Harper misled the House on combat role
- Federal election 2015: British Columbia setting up to be a 3-way contest