Marc Nadon decision: Twitter reacts to Supreme Court ruling
'Jaw dropping' ruling provoked fast and furious reaction
By Kady O'Malley, CBC News Posted: Mar 21, 2014 11:07 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 21, 2014 11:07 AM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
- 'It's a sweet victory': Wildrose defeat governing NDP in close Calgary byelection race
- PC Leader Patrick Brown wins Ontario byelection
- Little Alan Kurdi, washed ashore, suddenly refocuses Syrian tragedy: Nahlah Ayed
- B.C. woman blames 'the whole world' for failing to help refugees after relatives drown
Latest Politics News Headlines
- The Refugee Crisis | At Issue
- The panel discusses the political implications of the refugee crisis.
- Doorstep to Database
- Canada's political parties are spending big money to amass big data about you and your family.
- Recession Reality | The Bottom Line
- Canada is in a recession. How worried should you be?
- Conservatives grapple with the terrible death of a Syrian boy
- Chris Alexander pauses his election campaign in wake of refugee crisis
- Refugee crisis, drowned Syrian boy shift focus of election campaign
- New Mrs. Universe says Tory government treats First Nations people 'like terrorists'
- Chris Alexander defends Canada's refugee response, blames media for ignoring crisis
- Stephen Harper's hand gesture sets off a meme goldrush
- Chris Alexander takes heat online after death of young Syrian refugees
- Federal election 2015: Keep on top of election trends with CBC's Poll Tracker
- Social media pokes fun at Harper with names for new campaign plane