Manitoba chiefs sign understanding with feds on child welfare
Air Date: Dec 07, 2017 7:21 PM ET
'Children have become a commodity in Manitoba,' says Grand Chief Arlen Dumas.
Top News Headlines
- 'You're attacked, you're hated': Former Halifax firefighter to get public apology for systemic discrimination
- After hours of haggling, there was no pot tax deal — then N.L.'s minister cleared staffers from the room
- Refugee family grateful to be alive after incredible 2nd-storey escape from fire
- Kent Hehr forced to defend himself against allegations of rudeness, again
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Americans revoking travel visas from visitors who plan to claim asylum in Canada
- Liberals win 3 of 4 federal byelections, nab seat from Tories in B.C.
- Aging fighter jets to be replaced in mid-2020s, Liberals will buy used Aussie planes as stopgap
- Justin Trudeau's Liberals win byelections again where it matters most
- Quebec jurist Richard Wagner named next Supreme Court chief justice