Liberals to test name-blind recruiting in government hires
Air Date: Apr 20, 2017 6:40 PM ET
'It's important that the federal government lead on this,' says Treasury Board president Scott Brison.
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Trudeau says housing is a human right — what does that mean exactly?
- Bill who? Canadians might not know the finance minister's name, but they know what they think of him
- MPs face the dilemma of figuring out who to invite to election debates and who to leave out
- Chief Liberal Party fundraiser tied to $8M loan to offshore trust in Cayman Islands
- Hackers only needed a phone number to track this MP's cellphone
- Liberals detail $40B for 10-year national housing strategy, introduce Canada Housing Benefit
- Liberals to scrap policy that rejects sick, disabled immigrants
- Nearly half of illegal border-crossers into Canada are from Haiti
- Interviews underway for next RCMP commissioner