Liberal Convention, Day 4
CBC News Posted: Feb 23, 2014 8:30 AM ET Last Updated: Feb 24, 2014 6:44 AM ET
In the spotlight
Top News Headlines
Latest Politics News Headlines
- Steven Blaney discusses radicalization and anti-terrorism legislation Feb. 28, 2015 2:01 PM This week on The House, Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney answers some of the key criticisms of the government's anti-terrorism bill. Evan Solomon also puts the controversial legislation under the microscope with Craig Forcese, an associate professor in the University of Ottawa's law faculty.
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- Veterans will need to verify lost limbs every 3 years, instead of annually
- Tory minister Greg Rickford sticks his tongue out at Liberals during question period
- Anti-terrorism bill C-51 'dangerous' legislation, 100 academics say
- Justin Trudeau says public transit, exports to be planks of Liberal economic policy
- Politicians, First Nations agree to another roundtable before end of 2016
- Amal Clooney wants Stephen Harper to 'pick up phone' to free Mohamed Fahmy
- Bloc Québécois anti-niqab post could show new approach to political ads
- Transgender rights bill gutted by 'transphobic' Senate amendment